// From Big Data to Smart Data.
m-result’s sentiment lab is a content analysis tool, which differs clearly from existing social monitoring tools. sentiment lab’s aim is to provide an exact image of user’s opinions on a variety of objects and topics in social media. In contrast to conventional, software based tools, sentiment lab relies on a hybrid approach, combining the strengths of software and human input. On request, sentiment lab can 100% reliability in the correct identification of contents and topics.
Its reliabilty is made possible by:
- a selective approach concerning the integration of sources
- manual topic selection
- complex, domain-specific knowledge (more…)
- empirically optimized recognition of phrases
- machine Learning & thousands of training datasets
- transforming written opinions into numeric values
// Analyzing relevant data correctly
sentiment lab ignores all that is non-essential.
Only statements that fulfill three conditions are essential for sentiment lab.
Relevant data provides:
- a direct and specific link to the object. (e.g. brand, model),
- clearly addressed topics and issues,
- judging character.
// Sentiment lab can be used for…
- quantitative and qualitative research
- analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- analysis of user satisfaction
- image analysis
- competitor analysis (benmachrking)
- product development